Tuesday 29 July 2008

Tanda Teaser 57 - Let's hear it for the boys!


Thanks Wendy for last week's challenge and thanks to anyone who took part in blog land and on the Tanda Forum - the cards, as usual were great! The Tanda Teaser today(tomorrow sorry I'm posting this early yet again!) is called 'LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE BOYS'. Always a bit of a tough subject!!!


Have fun with this, post your work on your blog and mention the Tanda Teaser with a link. Then leave a comment with the static link to your direct post. We would love to come and check out your creations!If, like me, you do not have your own blog - check out the Tanda Stamp Forum. There is a Gallery and section for people to do the challenge Forum based!
For my card I used Football set 1 from Tanda...I promised Andrew I'd use some Tanda stamps in this one!!!!


Have Fun
Sue

2 comments:

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Here you go - here is my interpretation!

http://craftblog.craftybutterfly.co.uk/2008/07/bags-of-fun.html

Denise said...

Heres mine:-
http://densbloggers.blogspot.com/2008/07/tanda-teaser-challenge-lets-hear-it-for.html