Tuesday 23 September 2008

Tanda Teaser 65 - Significant Numbers





Ok so you got two for the price of one this week!

The Tanda Teaser this week is called 'Significant Numbers' Wendy and I had this one planned a few months ago.....my 20th Wedding anniversay (24th) her hubby's birthday (24th)...also it was our best man's parent's golden wedding anniversay hence posting more than one card on my part!

So we are looking for cards made with numbers for this week challenge!

There are no restrictions on what you use, you do not to have to use Tanda stamps - you don't have to be a stamper either, just use whatever you have in your stash in whatever style you fancy!!

Have fun with this one, post your work on your blog and mention the Tanda Teaser with a link. Then leave a comment with the static link to your direct post. We would love to come and check out your creations!

If, like me, you do not have your own blog - check out the Tanda Stamp Forum. There is a Gallery and section for people to do the challenge Forum based!... We are very friendly!

For the numbers I have used stamps from Tanda Stamp Inchie Alphabet set 1 which I have to say is an absolute must...one of my best buys!

Regards
Sue

2 comments:

Wheezie said...

Great challenge
My card is on my blog

http://wheeziesworld.blogspot.com/

x Wheezie x

Denise said...

Nice challenge, here is my effort:-
http://densbloggers.blogspot.com/2008/09/tanda-teaser-challenge-significant.html